(1) The outer diameter is small, the weight is light, and the space is small (usually a series of problems that can be solved by multiple cables, here can be replaced by a composite cable);
(2) Customer purchase costs are low, construction costs are low, and network construction costs are low;
(3) It has superior bending performance and good lateral pressure resistance, and is convenient for construction;
(4) Provide multiple transmission technologies at the same time, with high adaptability and scalability of the same equipment, and wide range of product applications;
(5) Provide huge bandwidth access;
(6) Save cost, use optical fiber as reserved for home, avoiding secondary wiring;
(7) Solve the problem of equipment power consumption in network construction (avoid repeated deployment of power supply lines).