- This Ruby Fiber Scribe has a 30°, single bevel, ruby blade with a 5.55 mm long contact area. The blade is reversible, which doubles the life of the scribe (see below for details). The soft, non-slip grip provides precise control during scribing. The scribe is approximately 5" long from end to end. Each scribe comes with a clear safety cap to protect the blade from damage when not in use.
* 30°, Single Bevel, Ruby Tip, Carbide Tip or Sapphire Tips
* 5.55 mm Long Contact Area Aids Cleaving of Large-Core Fiber
* Cleave Bare Fiber to Produce Optical Quality Surfaces
* Scribe Excess Fiber from the Connector Ferrule in Preparation for Polishing
TTK-180 Carbide Blade DualScribe
TTK-181 Carbide Blade DualScribe
TTK-182 Ruby Level Blade Scribe
TTK-183 Ruby Angle Blade Scribe
TTK-185 Sapphire Blade Scribe
Replacement Blade P/N.:RB-TTK-180, RB-TTK-181.....