- Professional grade tool, ideal for slitting the corrugated copper, steel or aluminum armor layer on Fiber Feeder, Central Tube, Stranded Loose Tube fiber optic cables and other armored cables
- Versatile design allows jacket or shield slitting on non-fiber optic configurations as well
- Tool slits outer polyethylene jacket and armor in one operation....
- Performs longitudinal slitting and circumferential (ringing) for end stripping
- Blade rotates 90 degrees by activating blade lever, allowing easy mid-span preparation (ringing and slitting)
- Adjustable from 0.315” (8 mm) to 1.125” (28.6 mm) cable O.D.
- Adjustable blade depths to accommodate different cable coverings
- "Roller" style cable follower provides cable stability and allows for easier tool movement along the cable